Traffic Analyst 7.0 released – Traffic Analyst now supports ArcGIS 10.7.1.
- LogFetcher executable added. This module supports polling ArcGIS Server installations for service logs and backing them up in a SQL Server environment.
- DTA Path Assignment tool added. Dynamic individual trip-based assignment using a continuous assignment of trips. This allows detailed modelling of spatial-temporal queue increase and decrease.
- Mixed Public Assignment tool added. A higher performance Public Assignment algorithm has been implemented, that supports a mix of schedule-based and frequency-based runs, as well as capacity restraints and crowding.
- Transit data map tools now supports editing and creating runs with frequency and capacity information, that can be used in Mixed Public Assignment.
- TurnGenerator tool, enhanced detection of primary vs secondary links for establishing turn priorities, e.g. for individually digitized carriageways.
- Model Manager features new user interface options and faster data transfers, requiring less space.