As ESRI Business partner Rapidis will join the exhibition area at the Danish ESRI user conference, which takes place at the Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen June 3rd – june 4th . Visit the conference website here
Rapidis will focus on Logistic Analysis together with route planning and optimization.
For several Danish Municipalities we have performed Logistic Analysis in order to reveal answers for questions like:
- What pupils are entitled to transport either with public transportation or school bus?
- How many buses are needed to perform a certain paratransit service?
- What can be gained by joining 2 or more transportation areas within the Municipality?
Route planning and optimization can be handled by using Rapidis Logistics Planner, which is a software suite for daily planning and optimization of routes in several industries. Rapidis Logistics Planner is now also available as an extension for ArcGIS:
- Paratransit and School bus routes
- Service Technizians
- Distribution of goods, food and more
If you can not vistit us at the user conference, please feel free to contact Leif Dahl Petersen for more information.