For larger projects we have contributed with consulting services, technical support and software tools to a number of danish and international transport models, including:
- The TRANS-TOOLS model of the European Commission
- The Danish Nation Traffic Model
- The Regional Goods Traffic Model, GORM, covering the Oresund region
In addition we have participated in various consulting projects utilizing the these traffic models – for instance analyzing various high-speed rail proposals using the TRANS-TOOLS model. We also participate in a number of research projects.
For more examples – look at our list of references.
Please contact Thomas Israelsen for more information.
Traffic – Consulting and Analyses
- Planning the most efficient and economical bus service to alleviate the short-term partial closure of the Copenhagen urban rail network (S-Tog) for maintenance work
- Optimizing the school-bus transportation for a municipality
- Analyzing the potential for savings by coordinating the paratransit services in a municipality
- Analyzing the effects of proposed bus line and time-table changes: In which areas would the offered service improve? Where would it be worse? Which passengers would get shorter travel times or fewer changes?